The authors of America Blog didn't waste anytime in beginning their attacks on Huckabee. In an article from January 4th they claim that even the Republicans do not like Huckabee. But if that is so, then why did he win the Republican caucus in Iowa? America blog must see Huckabee as the main republican threat, after his victory in Iowa, so they are starting the mudslinging already! In one article they claim that Huckabee is a "flip-flopper" because he keeps changing his mind on issues. In another article they rip apart his new tax plan. I'm not saying that I necessarily agree with his new tax plan, to be honest I do not know enough about it to be sure. However, I find it interesting that the democrats waste no time in attacking the leading republican candidate.
On the conservative side, All Things Conservative has recent articles that focus on important world issues like Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan. There is an article titled "Iowa: winners and losers" this article focuses on the recent caucus, but it does not attack the democratic candidates. The article discusses how the Iowa caucus may not be a good indicator of who the actual candidates will be, for both the democrats and republicans. I just wish that the democrats would focus more on the important issues at hand and less on attacking the republican candidates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with you completely David R. I am following the same blogs and have found what you say to be true. Although both of the blogs are clearly Republican or Democratic, "allthingsconservative" tends to present more fact per insult. As you said, "America" enjoys spending a majority of their time bashing their political rivals and not as much time presenting what they are actually writing about.
Post a Comment