Well, the Liberals from America Blog are back to their favorite past time: bashing the President. In a recent article titled "Bush too weak to walk the walk in the Middle East" the liberals attack the president. They seem to blame the President for Middle Eastern countries not being democratic. They go as far as to say "he's a hypocrite who has little interest in democracy" and that he "is all talk with no action." I find it hard to believe the the President of the United States of America has no interest in democracy. What do they want him to do? Do they want America to attack all the counties that aren't democracies? And I don't see how they can believe that he does not take action. He took action in Iraq, but they aren't happy about that.
It just bothers me to see posts that insult our president and go as far to insult and mock our country. Sure, America is not perfect, but it has to be doing something right. Why would thousands of people from other countries move here every year if it was such a bad place?
As far as All Things Conservative goes they have had no new blog entries for quite some time. This is unfortunate, it would be refreshing to read some articles from another perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
While I am no Bush supporter, I agree with you that it is too much to insult the President's lack of interest in democracy. Although the statement about how he does not 'walk to talk' does have some elements of truth in it, I don't agree with the insult, which, like you mentioned, insults the country as well.
Post a Comment