Thursday, January 3, 2008

number 1

After looking through many different blogs I have decided on two that I will follow throughout the next month.

The first is titled America blog and has a very liberal outlook on even
ts. This blog has several different authors and is updated several times a day. Recent entries deal with the caucus in Iowa. The blog comments provide the results of the caucus, with Obama leading the democrats and Huckabee leading the Republicans. The most recent entry comments on the number of votes that the candidates received. The author's liberal viewpoint is very apparent in this post because he laughs at Huckabee for having only received half as many votes as Hillary.

The other blog I will be following is titled: All Things Conservative. As is apparent by the title, this blog has a very conservative view point. In the most recent entry, the author comments on President Bush's plan tap the
Chukchi Sea for Oil. He also mocks John Kerry's arguments against this plan. This blog also comments on the Iowa caucus, but it is not the main topic of discussion like in the America blog.


No comments: