Saturday, January 12, 2008

Republicans Are Behind the Democrats...

I have had a hard time finding any articles these last few days worth commenting on. But today I will be commenting on an article titled "The Enthusiasm Gap, and Why it Matters" from America Blog. This article focuses on how the Democrats have had a much larger turnout than the Republicans at both of the caucuses so far. However, some of this is because those states typically have more democrats than republicans. I am interested to see what the turnout will be in a strong republican states. The Liberals tend to think that based on the first two caucuses the republicans are in trouble this election. Unfortunatly, I think they may be right. Personally I would prefer the republicans win the coming election, but I doubt it will happen. The liberals do, however, think that if Hillary win the nomination the "enthusiasm gap" might close. Maybe the best chance for Republicans this year is for Hillary to win the nomination.

No comments: